Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fail.


Yeah... I'm not even gonna try to redeem myself after leaving my blog for so long. I'm also not going to try to promise I'm going to post more. I'll just post whenever I want, okay?

Hopefully Blogger made some sort of change in the process of adding photos, because that always confused me. Well.... We'll see.

Okay seems to work fine......

I got back into the whole "perspective" thing, after being "corrected" by my big sister Andrea. Of course, she ended up not actually knowing how to do perspective, and I ended up telling her how to do it, and now I'm suddenly into it. Here's a drawing that is by no means finished, and started in the dull and dim depths of...... the school library! For now I'm calling it the Chalcedony Castle, but I'm really not sure what color it should be so it's just temporary.

I just bought myself some new fancy shmancy colored pencils, namely Derwent Coloursoft 36-pack in a tin, and also a pack of 6 colors of Sakura Pigma Micron Pigment Liners (try saying that five times fast). So, I'm pretty stoked about those new supplies. I did a little test of them, which is turning into an actual piece of art worthy of finishing. Lucky me! It is posted below:

No comments:

Post a Comment